Thursday, July 30, 2009

My birthday post

It was my birthday yesterday and I took the day off. I love taking a vacation day in the middle of the week, it feels like it's your own private holiday. I didn't do anything too crazy, just lazed around and didn't have to worry about checking emails all day, got a pedi with Lindsay...

Followed by a rum and diet on the porch... (Morgan, I love all the cards you send me and the one with Mr. Morris smoking is still one of my favorites ever and wanted you to see I have it prominently displayed in my kitchen)



This was followed up by dinner at an awesome steakhouse that looks like a tiki bar on the outside... Bastien's where all of our steaks were go good!

And finally, a picture of Chris and me after dinner... (ladies, I was fully preparing to wear a cute summer dress but it was raining and like 50 degrees so that didn't really fly. Next time, I promise)

2 comments:

Morgan said...

Yay! The birthday post! Looks like a great day - glad you got the picture with Chris. And doubly glad you still have that card up - it's one of my best finds to date!

Leslie said...

Sounds like a great Bday! Love the pic with you and Chris! And it's OK it wasn't a dress, that shirt is a cute one! Can't wait to see you next week.