Wednesday, July 8, 2009

My view this morning...twice

Okay - here we go! I'm going to attempt to make this a "real" blog like Les's, Morgan's, Collins, etc...
Here was my view this morning... twice.


That's right - and I wasn't even going anywhere. My wonderful, but schedule-challenged boyfriend had me drive him to the airport (I did offer so it's really my fault) at 6:30 this morning so he could go to Boston for a conference... Only the conference isn't until NEXT Wednesday, which he found out after trying to check in at the kiosk and cussing out the poor United agent. So, I had to go back to DIA and pick him back up. He did buy me breakfast at Mickey D's.
He'll be driving his own car to the airport next week though...

2 comments:

Morgan said...

Hilarious! And good updates! Keep them up missy!

Leslie said...

HA! I love it! Hopefully, I won't make the same mistake when Jeff takes me at 6am Friday. I am almost positive my flight is actually on Friday?