Monday, August 24, 2009

Charleston / First Fourteener

Hi guys! Sorry for the delay! Been busy hanging out in Charleston and hiking mountains...

Chris and I went to Charleston in early August and had a blast. Went kayaking, did the downtown thing, had dinners with the fam and got to hang out with great friends! Thanks again Allison for letting us stay with you and John!!









Then, Chris took Homer and me to hike my first Fourteener (mountains that are higher than 14,000 feet). I thought I was going to die before we even reached the trailhead. However, Chris was very patient with me and coached me to the summit. It was such an awesome view and well worth it. I told Chris that I am open to another one, but just can't have as many cocktails the night before... Have a great week everyone!




No comments: