Thursday, July 9, 2009

I like you so very much...

Gr-r-r. The fuse for my radio has been blown out for the past week and a half = NO radio while I'm driving (I can't even use my CD player). I bought replacement fuses but whenver I drive over a big bump, poof! the fuse blows out again. I'm hoping I have time tomorrow to get this looked at. Just for shits and giggles, try driving around with only other people's conversations at red lights and your own crazy thoughts to keep you company.
So, it's always the last thing I heard that gets stuck in my head for the duration of my drive. This morning, it was that commercial (Bassett Furniture) and it goes: I" like you so very much, so very much I want to wake you up. you'll make biscuits and I'll make tea and and this is Christy going cra-a-zy." Agh! Make it go away!


PS - I realize I might not have the words to the jingle right. I debated with myself for a good portion of Colorado Blvd if it was bisuits - or coffee...

No comments: