Tuesday, July 7, 2009

the 4th...

Hi guys! This will be quick but for the 4th Chris and I went to Crested Butte for a REAL bar-b-q - complete with a pig and everything (and not just throwing hotdogs on a grill). It was good times and we met some super cool people. The town is B-E-A-utiful! I think the population is about 1800 in town and 800 on the mountain. Chris has some buddies there and it's definitely a place I wish I had known about 10 years ago!


Also, I'm going to start tailoring my blog after Morgan's (http://helpyouhelpme-mjs.blogspot.com/). Updating it at least a few times a week with a quick snipit of what's going on, what I've found interesting on the web, etc... I think I felt the need to write a chapter when I first started the blog but hell, you don't want to read a chapter and I don't want to write one so maybe this will work better. I'm going to get right on it, starting tomorrow :)

1 comment:

Leslie said...

YAY!! Crested Butte is Gorgeous! I went there in High School and my friend's parents have a beautiful Home there!
Excited about your trip!! One Month count down!