Friday, July 11, 2008

My office...

Hi guys! Nothing has been going on this week except for working and unpacking (and chilling out on the porch at night with a bacardi and diet) so no new news. However, I did take some pics of "my office" and the house for you to check out.

here you go... (and ps - can you believe Deanna picked Coloroado boy Jesse Monday night?!?!)

So, here is my crappy Wal-mart desk and laptop looking into our driveway. With Lady Chloe napping at the window...




Here is Walter Peyton on the porch (usually he's on one of the ledges but I think I scared him coming outside - does that sound familiar for anyone who has met Mr. M??)


Here is the backyward...



Here is the front of the house...


And we'll come full circle with a picture from the driveway looking "into" my office... and annoying Chloe once more...


Alright party peeps - it's almost happy hour for y'all in Charleston so hope everyone has a great weekend and I'll update this on Sunday or Monday with whatever trouble I can get myself into over the weekend.

1 comment:

Allison Macfie said...

Hard life! Glad you are having so much fun.