Monday, July 14, 2008

First "real" weekend in Mile High...

Hi guys! I don't have any really crazy stories for you on this Monday... I hope that will change next Monday but I just went downtown Friday and Saturday nights. Hit Wash Park yesterday for a walk around the park and then saw Hancock. Decent flick actually.

Wash Park is just a neat area in general - cool bars, million dollar homes, guys playing volleyball shirtless, etc... Here is a pic off the internet. It's only a few miles away so I have a feeling I'll be spending some time there this July/August.
I'm going to try and hit Film at the Rocks (Red Rocks, that is) on Wednesday. They are playing Labyrinth! I mean, really, does that take you back to the 80s or what?
Then this weekend is the Mile High Music Festival where I'll jam with Jason Mraz, O.A.R. (and yes, Morgan, I've finally gotten into the habit of calling them by their proper name), Black Crowes, John Mayer, Dave Matthews, etc... www.milehighmusicfestival.com I should have some good pics of that for y'all.
Okay - I'm out but hope everyone has a great week and talk to y'all soon.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great Posts....I'm waiting on the update from last night!!!.....
miss ya!