Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Broken wrist....

Hey guys! As most of you know (who have seen my facebook page) I broke my wrist ("fractured radius") this past Sunday. I had one or two cocktails watching the Broncos eek out another win and fell down the stairs. I'm not the most graceful gazelle anyway and slightly accident-prone so it's really no surprise. It's my left wrist so could be worst. Also, if I'm going to break something, just glad it's before ski season kicked in. However, it takes 10x longer to write out emails so this will be short. Not much has been going on any way. Have the Great American Beer Festival coming up and the Denver Gorilla Run (which yes! I'm still planning on running - well, at least walking) so those pictures will be great. Will update the blog though with the wrist pics as soon as I can. The guy I was hanging out with that night has a broken foot so it'll make for a good gimpy picture - if we get together again. Ha! Oh - and the orthopedist I went to today's dad went to Clemson - small world! - he wanted me to get an orange cast which I nixed after a couple of minute's thought. After all ladies - we all know orange is not the most flattering color on a girl - especially if this guy nevers call back... Hope everyone has a great one!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there stuck in a cast as well after breaking my wrist which really sucks as you know.How are you feeling,hows the swelling? Feel free to write back and vent,Dave.