Friday, September 12, 2008

Back in Mile High...

from Charleston and the great city of Cleveland... ugh. No offense Ohioans but I'll be okay if I never have to go there again - although the Irish pub we landed at was pretty cool - Flanagan's? Finnegan's? something like that. You can't really go wrong with a Guinness and a grilled cheese though.

Anyway, just a quick blog to say Howdy. It's a crappy day here in Denver. It's SNOWING in Breckenridge right now - crazy. But! this is also the weekend when all the beer festivals/Oktoberfests start happening in Denver... If anyone is bored October 10-11, feel free to make the trip for the best beer festival in the US... There is a story about The Great American Beer Festival on msn.com today:
http://travel.msn.com/Guides/article.aspx?cp-documentid=616152&gt1=41000

So, tomorrow I'll be arising bright and early to watch ESPN GameDay at 8am and then heading to a bar around 10am for the Clemson game. Don't be surprised if some of y'all get some texts/phone calls from me tomorrow around halftime - depending on how we're doing. With that, I'll sign off and hope everyone has a fabulous weekend! Go Tigers!!! and I can't believe I'm saying this, but Go Dawgs too!

No comments: