Thursday, October 2, 2008

2nd Boring Post...

Hi guys! Not much is going on but wanted to touch base. The wrist is still broken. I would like everyone to start appreciating all your appendages every day. I have to put bottles between my feet to twist off the cap and don't even get me started on trying to tie my shoes - at least it's still flip-flop weather - for today any way. The cast comes off in about 4 weeks or so, the same time it will start snowing here - crazy! I'll try to get some pictures uploaded soon.

Last weekend I ran down to a town about 2.5 hours southwest of here called Salieda. It's right on the Arkansas River and people chain up kayaks on the street just like they were mountain bikes. It's a cool, small river town.

Then had some friends come into town and had to show them the cool roof bars to watch college football. (All I 'm going to say is that I'm glad I was in a car when Clemson was playing...)

Not much going on this weekend except the Broncos game on Sunday. Definitely looking forward to the game - they play Tampa Bay.


Then NEXT weekend will be a good one - Jim Gaffigan is in town (Hot Pockets!!) and Saturday is the Great American Beer Festival.

Ok - will sign off but will upload pictures next week of the cast and GameDay pics from Invesco.
Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments: