Wednesday, August 13, 2008

My first (somewhat) boring post

Hey guys. I really don't have much to say but I told y'all I would update this on a weekly basis so here goes... I totally got sucked into the Twilight series by Stephanie Meyer (4 books that I read in a week) so didn't go out many nights. Yes - I will admit I stayed home on Friday to read - I couldn't help it, y'all know what a nerd I am. I highly recommend it and yes - it is a "young adult" series but I swear - it's REALLY good. It's about vampires and love and werewolves and I am close to reading the whole series again soon but realize I need to go out and do things.

Oh, but I did get out Saturday and meet the ACC/SEC group downtown for happy hour before the Rockies game. Met about 6 Clemson folk who were very nice and I'm sure I'll watch the games with them on Saturdays. I saw a lot of Va Tech peeps, as well as Tennessee people. I avoicded the UT guys but hopefully will run into the Va Tech crowd again as they had all their teeth at least (sorry Clary! had to be said).
Went to the Rockies game (and FYI - we ain't doing so hot right now) and met some guys who knew a friend of mine in Charleston (not naming names on the blog but you know who you are) but it was RANDOM!
Sunday Dawn and I painted the office, I finished the end of the series and that was that.
Nothing has really been going on this week except work, work, and work. However, Sunday, I'm headed up to Arrowhead to meet up with Clary and her husband (if she still lets me) and we're going canyoneering in Grand Junction all day Monday. What's canyoneering you ask? Yeah, beats the hell out of me too but I'll find out Monday and let you know.

It's time to make like a hockey player and get the puck outta here. Hope everyone is having a great week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you made a new post within the 11 day mark....
I think I need more frequent updates than that....even if it's just one of your funny rants...you can do it!!
miss ya here in Chucktown!